Magellan Cyclo portal is Windows & Mac compatible for Cyclo 100 & 500 series.
Please note that it is currently compatible with Internet Explorer (v9 and below) and Safari (10.8 and below). Firefox and Chrome compatibility will come late 2014.
When you access the portal for the first time, you will be promoted to download a lite plug-in file, which enables the computer to talk to Cyclo 100 & 500 series devices. Please connect and register your device under “Account” (top right corner of screen).
Magellan Cyclo stores tracks that are recorded by other users, thus you can download and re-ride them.
Some features include:
• Downloading activities
• Activity analysis (active time, distance, speed, ascent/descent, HR, cadence, power, altitude, calories)
• Time-based and distance-based graphs
• Offers both Google Map (with terrain) and OpenStreetMap
• Exporting to GPX
• Sharing on Facebook
• Auto Exporting to Strava
• Exporting to TrainingPeaks
• My Recordings (your own downloaded activities)
• Saved Tracks (tracks you’ve downloaded from other users)
• Explore (tracks recorded by other users)
Click here to visit the Magellan Cyclo Online Portal
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.