The Magellan Cyclo Agent provides the latest software and map updates to Cyclo 500 series devices. The updates will prompt automatically when the device is connected to your computer.
V4.4 change log
- Support Strava Live Segments (Strava Premium Account required)
- Support Shimano Di2 remote control for switching Dashboard pages and start/stop recording
- Support “Ferries” option under Routing settings
- Fine-tuned map colour scheme to improve visibility when navigating tracks in the forest
- Added ability to enable/disable “Auto Record” feature
- Fixed time zone issue when 1st time device boot
- Dashboard Info 1 page now is configurable
- Added 2 extra info fields to Dashboard screens – Info 3 and 4
- Support of GPX file including multiple tags
- Update crankset and cassette values for Shimano XTR M9050 Di2
- Fix minus values in History - Totals and unrealistic value issue in History - Summary
- Fix “no average speed or distance in history page” issue for indoor training
- Change Trainer name "Elite" to "Elite Qubo Digital"
- Settings menu restructure – system related settings integrated into a separate “System” menu.
- Improve Dashboard Info view to be more clear to see
- Other Bug Fixes
What are Strava Live Segments?
Strava Live Segments designate a portion of a route where users can compete for time.
These segments are user-created and user-edited and are available for all premium Strava users.
The track segments are used competitively to compare ones results with one’s personal record or against other competitors thus pushing oneself to improve constantly.
An overview of all the participants and their results is maintained on Strava so one can always look back to his or her own position in the table.
Download List of Release notes for V4.4
If an auto prompt appears asking to update the Magellan Cyclo Agent from vX.XX to vX.XX, click on "Update" and follow the on screen instructions, otherwise proceed to follow the instructions below.
1) Turn on your device and Connect your device via USB, Launch CycloAgent. You can get CycloAgent here -
CycloAgent for Windows
CycloAgent for Mac
If prompted, log in with your Cyclo Agent account details or create an account if you havent already done so at www.magellancyclo.com
Please note that you may need to uninstall any previous versions of Cyclo Agent before installing any new versions. Cyclo Agent Unintall & Install Guide
2) Click the My Device tab and then click Updates (or Check for Updates, depending on the CycloAgent version).
3) When prompted, click Update to update the Cyclo firmware immediately. (You can also select Later to update at a later time.) Ensure all boxes are ticked as it may include image, firmware and map updates also.
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.