Bicycling Australia (BA) Tracks for Cyclo 500/505 device
Where Can I download the BA tracks
You can download the State by State Bicycling Australia (BA) tracks from the link below.
They are catergorised state by state and you will need WinZip installed to extract the files.
Bicycling Australia Tracks
How Do I Install BA tracks onto my Cyclo 500/505 series device
1. Turn your Cyclo device on.
2. Connect it via USB onto your PC/Mac computer. Your computer should detect two drives,
“Mgn_system” and “Mgn_data”.
3. Once you have downloaded the tracks from the Magellan website link above, extract the zip file onto your desktop.
4. Open My Computer, locate “Mgn_data” drive > Dodge > Tracks.
5. Copy the extracted tracks (GPX files) from your desktop, into the Tracks folder.
6. Once completed, disconnect the device from computer and restart. The new tracks can be
found in Menu > Navigate > Tracks.
If you require further assistance with this, please contact our Technical Support line on 1800 644 033 (AU) or 0800 466 286 (NZ).
Need further Information ?
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.